An App for a COVID-19 Model
The Covid-19 International Modelling Consortium (CoMo Consortium) is formulating a mathematical modelling response to help guide policymaking responses to the Covid-19 pandemic.
As a member of the CoMo Consortium, I have developed an interactive web application to provide easy access to a mathematical model of COVID-19 transmission. The interface contains all the features and functionalities needed to perform a model fit to the available data and investigate the potential impact of several non-pharmaceutical interventions. This can be accomplished in a few steps:
- providing data on the area/country of interest;
- customizing values of transmission related parameters;
- performing a visual calibration by adjusting the “Probability of infection given contact” and reporting rates;
- adding interventions that can be customized to occur at different times, with varying intensities;
- comparing between the model projections with different intervention measures